1. Download the Attendify App to your phone from here: (choose iphone or android)
2. Create an account
3. "Join" the event by searching for "PMAANZ 2017 Conference"
4. You're good to go now!
When you open the App, PMAANZ will be listed under "Your Events".
Click into it and this will show your Activity Stream (who has "joined" and any messages/pics you post that can be published on LinkedIN & Twitter)
Click the 3 lines in the top left hand corner to view other menu options including:
- People: see who else has joined and send them a private message to connect or meet up.
- Favourites & Notes: you can "star" people or sessions to make them favourites and easier to find. There is also a notepad.
- Programme: categorised by date (across the top) showing all the various sessions, times, location and a short blurb. Please also rate the sessions and speakers – your feedback is appreciated!
- Reception Day: programme with same functionality as above
- Speakers: search speakers by name and find out what time they are speaking (keynote speakers listed before workshop speakers)
- Map: key locations
- Sponsors list
- Exhibitors list
- Exhibition floor plan
- Who to contact if you have any queries
- General info
Contact your airline directly regarding your travel options. To advise us that you are arriving a day later than expected at the conference or at your accommodation, contact the event manager, Mandy Train, phone +64 21 2918 525or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not booked accommodation via Conference Innovators then you should contact the hotel directly to advise them. Note that cancellation fees usually apply for last minute changes
Vehicle access is off Waterloo Quay, at the traffic lights opposite the entrance to CentrePort. Parking is available on the top level (Outer Plaza) and is complimentary for conference attendees. Spaces are limited so please let us know if you think you will be needing a car park. See venue parking. From your car walk straight through the gates to the Function entry doors to access the venue.
We are happy to offer free parking for motorbikes under the western pedestrian ramp. This area is covered and has steel framing which can be used to secure bicycles as well. Please note bikes are not to be parked or chained to the fences along the Fran Wilde Walkway or ramps on event day.